SCP type pumps are suitable for clean or slighly contaminated liquids with low viscosity.
|Suction Flange||DN 50 ... DN 300 mm|
|Discharge Flange||DN 32 ... DN 250 mm|
|Capacity||up to 1700 m³/h|
|Head||up to 140 m|
|Speed||up to 2900 rpm|
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C- +175° C|
|Casing Pressure (Pmax)||16 bar (25 bar*)|
|Pmax: Suction Pressure+ Shutoff Head
(*)The material of pumps differ according to the type of pumped liquid, operating temperature and pressure. Contact our company for detailed information
- Horizontal, single stage, radially split voluts casing type, end suction centrifugal pumps with closed or semi-open impeller.
- ln addition to 26 basic sizes conforming with EN 22858 I ISO 2858, there are 10 additional sizes. Dimensions of additional sizes may differ from other suppliers.
- Suction and discharge flanges conforming to ISO 7005/PN16.
- Due to the back-pull-out design, the complete bearing assembly including impeller and shaft can be dismantled without removing the volute casing from the piping system.
- All impellers are dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3.
- Axial thrust is balanced in closed impeller by wear ring I balance hole system and in semi-open impeller by back ribs.
- Heavy duty shaft not in contact with the medium handled (dry shaft).
- For casing sealing, confined gaskets are used to prevent blow-out under pressure.
- Pump shaft Is supported by oil lubricated, long-life, heavy duty rolling bearings. On the coupling side two angular contact ball bearings and on impeller side cylindrical roller bearing or ball bearing Is used.
- Metal thrower, in addition to oil seals, is used to prevent leakage into the bearings.
- High capacity oil reservoir decreases oil temperature thus increases bearing life.
- Cooling chamber in the bearing bracket for oil oooling.
- Cast Iron bearing bracket provides a solid support for the pump shaft and increases bearing life.
- Depending on request or requirement, pumps with soft packing or single, double and cartridge type mechanical seals can be supplied.
- External seal cooling system may be used if required.
Direction of rotation is clockwise viewed from driver end.
|Discharge (DN in mm)||125|
|Nominal Impeller Diameter (mm)||315|
Food and Beverage Industries
Heating Cooling Conditioning
Iron and Steel Industries
Paper and Paper Paste Industries